Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TWIN CITIES LIVE BOOT BATTLE

Elizabeth Ries has been GREAT this year but I have to say that Trend Expert Sara Rogers wins this Boot Battle!!!
Of course that is my opinion, since I like taller boots.  I know a lot of you guys like boots like Elizabeth's (and I like them too!) because you can see more leg.  What's great here is almost everybody gets something they really like.
















Twin Cities Live Boot Battle Video Link




And can we agree that, so far this season, the Twin Cities are the television boots capital of the United States?  Alix Kendall has been great, Elizabeth has been great, Jamie Yuccas got off to a nice start and we've seen Belinda Jensen booted as well.  Hopefully some other areas of the country get going soon and we can have debates as to what city is the best for Boot Lovers!!